THE MICHIGAN ONE-ROOM SCHOOLHOUSE ASSOCIATION
INVITES YOU TO ATTEND THE
2016 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Saturday, May 21, 2016
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Grosse Pointe Historical Commission Offices
in the Grosse Pointe Woods City Hall
20025 Mack Avenue
Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan 48236
Highlights of the 2016 conference include:
- overview of the Grosse Pointe Historical Society and its activities
- overview and visit the restored Cook School
- hear "Primers, Chalk and Bells - the One-Room School in Michigan"
- trolley ride to visit the historic Provencal-Weir House and its school room
- visit to Edsel and Eleanor Ford House (optional)
- tell your favorite one-room schoolhouse story
- have a scrumptious lunch
THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE IS AN OPEN AND FRIENDLY
OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS TO
SEE - TALK - LEARN - EAT - REMINISCE
AS WE CELEBRATE THE HERITAGE OF MICHIGAN'S
For information contact:
Rochelle Balkam, MORSA Vice-Chairman
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103
Phone: 734/668-6294 Email: Balkamhp@earthlink.net
Look for further details and registration guidelines in the Spring 2016 issue
of our newsletter The Slate
Annual Conference Registration 2016
Please Register Now, as our exciting event is fast approaching!
Print a Copy of the 2016 Conference Registration Form, Registration Form (PDF download).